Friday, August 1, 2008

Thanks Girls!


A few weeks ago, Mom and Laura came out to DC to help me with baby Abby. Before Abby arrived, we had a chance to see a few of the sites in DC. We had a great time shopping Tyson's Corner Mall, touring DC, walking the nature trails, and even hitting the annual Nordstrom Sale. I am very grateful for the help they gave me the last week of my pregnancy and when Abby arrived! I love you girls! Sorry you froze to death in my highly air-conditioned house. Good times!












Lincoln and Korean Memorials












While we were at the White House, we found a very unusual squirrel begging for food on his tummy. We had packed some granola bars, so Mom made an attempt to give him some of the granola bar. The squirrel liked Mom!













White House and Vietnam Memorial










Beautiful night walk by the Jefferson Memorial












U.S. Capitol and View of the Washington Memorial












When you're pregnant in the summer, you get hot real easy so my air-conditioning was always blasting. Well, Mom and Laura were very patient with the freezing conditions in my house. They had to pile their bed with blankets to stay warm at night. :) Poor girls!

















When you're in a big city, you have to buy beautiful flowers off the street...it's just like the movies.
To end the trip, little Abby arrived on July 19th! Thanks for all of the help! Luv you! We miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrel said...

What a wonderful girls' bonding trip you had. I am so glad your mom and Laura could be there. Aunt Sue

August 2, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home