Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy Drivers


The highlight of "Dad's Birthday Bash" was when Scott willingly volunteered to take the "93 babies" (those with a learner's permit) driving. Katelyn, Laura and Jordan all loaded into Scott's Toyota and cruised the streets. They had a grand adventure and nominated Katelyn as the scariest driver. Although, Katelyn quickly passed the award to Susan from Mexico City. Katelyn claims (and she has witnesses) that Susan drives over curbs and solid double lines in the road.

They returned safely (kind of) and parked the car in the middle of the street, because Scott feared for the mailbox! Good times!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Hamilton said...

Looks like a good time! :)
Scott's a brave man. I also vote Susan as the scariest driver. :) A stop sign doesn't mean anything in Mexico. :)

September 15, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! And I was going to let Katelyn drive to Ben's game. I beg to differ. I knew exactly what I was doing when I drove over the curb and the double lines. I was trying to get to Mrs. Cavanaugh's. You get a little desperate when the best treat here is fried grasshoppers.

September 16, 2008 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Ashley Erin said...

she also drives into metro buses. She's so pretty.

September 16, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Heidi: Thanks for pointing me to your blog. Funny to read about Katelyn (I've told her not to drive in our neighborhood). Fun to see your family happenings. It's been fun getting to know you despite the circumstances. Keep posting fun things! Becky Parry

September 21, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home